McGee Toyota of Hanover COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Although no current or recent employees or their families have contracted COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our valued customers and staff.
At McGee Toyota of Hanover, we are proud to continue the customer and employee-centric focus of our namesake, legendary New England auto dealer Bob McGee. As such, we want to assure you that the public health, safety, and well-being of our customers and employees remain our highest priority. Based on the information we have received, we remain open for business and welcome you for sales, service, or our body shop. We would like to share some updates that will help you feel more comfortable when doing business with us during these unclear times.
Our Promise to Cleanliness
McGee Toyota of Hanover has taken additional steps to increase public health information, health awareness, and sanitation measures throughout our dealership. We have put in place guidance for each of our team members detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus, including hand-washing protocols. We have enhanced the techniques and cleaning of our dealership spaces including increasing the hours of our cleaning staff employees. In particular, we are paying special attention to customer high-touch areas in the showroom, restroom and waiting area.
McGee Toyota of Hanover Social Distancing Policy
- Masks must be worn at all times in any common areas of the dealership and/or any face to face interaction with customers.
- Have consistent handwashing
- Common areas must be wiped down and disinfected constantly (every hour at a minimum).
- 6 foot social distancing measures must be used at all times.
- Customer vehicles in service must be wiped down and disinfected before being driven/worked on by employees and before returning them to the customer.
- Vehicles being test driven by customers must be wiped down and disinfected before and after the test drive.
- Pens used for signing any paperwork must be wiped off and disinfected before and after use.
- Credit card machines must be wiped off and disinfected before and after use
- Sanitizer stations in the customer lounge must be checked often to ensure they are full.
- Hand soap dispensers in the bathrooms must be checked often to ensure they are full.
Thank you for your continued business, we truly appreciate your loyalty.
McGee Toyota of Hanover